środa, 6 listopada 2013

with love

I promised myself not to write about my 9 months adventure with hospitals, doctors and almost every week blood testing ;) and I will keep it (or at least try) but I have the real need to share with you the feeling I got after yesterday's doctor appointment.

I was never a type of person who is in love with kids or newborns and keeps smiling every time a kid is passing by... but pregnancy is such a wonderful time for parents and it changes everything. you have a chance to watch your child grow even when it is not yet in your arms. when you see on usg that your sweet love have probably your mouth or partner's nose, or simply wave a hand... it's pure love. worth everything women must go through during this time.

and no, it's not a pregnancy commercial :P

best for you all!

happy mom-to-be :)


2 komentarze:

  1. Taaakie zmiany! Brzuszek! Fryzura! Dobrze, że uśmiech ten sam bo bym Cię totalnie nie poznała! :) Wspaniale wyglądasz! (wyglądacie:) )

    OdpowiedzUsuń

© jo's having fun, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena